Finding the most amazing wedding attire is no child’s play. It takes several months of planning and the opinions of at least two dozen people (which we all ultimately reject) to make the right decision. It is a true fact that in 2019, the number of choices and available options are way more than it used to be a decade back.
Your wedding day is by far the most significant day in your life (after your birth), and it should have all the grandeur. The first thing that you need to do in order to make your wedding day special is to look superb. And for that, you need the perfect and the most fantastic wedding saree.
Best Place to Get Your Wedding Sarees
There are several ways to get your dream saree. Let us evaluate each place.
1. The Closet of your Grandmother
Your grandmother will happily give you access to all her traditional clothes. You can keep up the family heritage by wearing a saree that is from the last century (no offense!) and smells of naphthalene if you absolutely wish to. If this is not what you wish, then move on to the next section.
2. The Local Bazaar
The local bazaar will offer you good-looking sarees. You would often hear terms like ‘ditto Manish Malhotra copy” or ‘Sabyasachi copy.’ But do you really want a ”copy” to wear at your wedding? Additionally, once these shops sell you the cloth in an exchange of thousands of rupees, they will not return or refund (not even exchange in many cases).
3. Designer Saree
You can go for the real designer sarees. But chances are good that it is going to cost you in lacs. We understand that wedding saree is an extremely important thing, but do you really want to spend that kind of money? No right. And you also have to save up for the honeymoon in an exotic location!
4. Suggested by Friends and Family
This is by far the worst choice any bride can make. Friends and family almost always do not suggest anything that is worth giving a shot. If you go for this option, you will end up getting more confused than ever. However, if you are someone who has considerable difficulty in making a decision, you can ask one or two persons, on whose choice you can trust. But don’t end up inviting the entire gang to make the decision for you.
5. Online Wedding Saree Shopping
Online shopping is perhaps the best choice. There are several benefits of doing online shopping for sarees. Let me list it down for you:
- Options– You will get loads of option while shopping online for your wedding sarees from which you can choose.
- Convenience– You can do your wedding saree shopping at your own convenience. You will not have to get up physically and search for the entire market. You have got it all at your fingertips.
- New collection of sarees– Shopkeepers often do not get a new collection of sarees till the old stock is entirely (or almost) sold. But with online shopping, you will get to see the latest collection of sarees as soon as they enter, which is pretty frequently.
- No Hurries– This is a major problem that many of us have faced. Often when you go to buy a saree, the shopkeeper gets impatient after showing you a few samples. After a point, he will try to hasten you into making a decision. Which in most of the cases, he is successful in going. And the end result? You return home with a saree that you don’t even like. Online shopping eliminates this problem.